Join us Wednesday, March 1 at 7:00 PM for The Pete & Peat Meat & Greet at Civil Lounge. Tatuaje Cigars’ Pete Johnson, L’atelier Cigars’ K.C. Johnson and Dan Welsh and Westland Distillery host an evening of rare cigars, premium American Single Malt Whiskey and charcuterie. Limited to only 25 guests, attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to purchase 5-packs of the rare Tatuaje Porkchop & Pork Tenderloin cigars.
Cost: $59.43 Per Person
(Inclusive of Tax & Gratuity)
Due to the unique nature of this event, payment is required in advance to reserve a spot (payment is not refundable within 48 hours of start).
Each Guest Will Receive:
- Two (2) cigars (Tatuaje Porkchop & Pork Tenderloin).
- Two (2) Westland Distillery expressions (Westland American Single Malt & Peated American Single Malt).
- Guests will have the exclusive opportunity to purchase 5-packs of the rare Tatuaje Porkchop & Pork Tenderloin cigars.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate. Proof of age is required upon request. Civil Cigar Lounge reserves the right to refuse service if proof of age is unavailable.
- Click on the button below or make a reservation via the Resy App (available for Apple and Android devices).
- Select your party size AND Wednesday, March 1 as your reservation date.
- Select a “Meat & Greet” Reservation Slot and input your payment information.
Book your Civil Cigar Lounge reservation on Resy